MMMC - The Blog

2006-02-23

And so I'm back...

Ahh... Nice to be abroad, but still there aint no place like home, where the bed is soft and the water is clean.
After a rather lenghty flight home and hardly any sleep I returned to my birthplace to get some R'n'R before the next adventure.
Walked out of the airport in a T-shirt. Rather suicidal considering the temperature was freezing but that doesn't matter.
Spent the day with the family and even had time to visit Shervin... Nothing has changed, well except for me but that only on a few accounts. Still as uncertain what to do with my life and still unsure about the meaning of life. But a few things have been learned along the way.
Live true, or lie to yourself. But most of all, I learned alittle about how my instincts work. When they are helpful, and when they're not. Still I learned to trust them alittle more than I did before...
That more or less concludes the spiritual insights of BIATCH part I.