MMMC - The Blog

2006-02-21

Kuala Lumpur

Well, guess what. I'm back again at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
But having 9 hours unil my next fligh, I decided to extend my Asia trip to include Malaysia. So I cleared customs and immigration and went off to Kuala Lumpu City Centre, where Petronas Twin Towers stand. What a magnificent building. Thats more or less what I had time to see before it was time to head back to the airport to relax alittle.
So now I've got Malaysia in my passport aswell. Yay!

Edit: Funny, of all the places I have been I have yet to see two sunsets that are the same.
Another edit: mmm. Nothing like cold Lager at the airport... just a few more hours to go... Everyone going about their Biz, only faces passing by and yours truly being one in the crowd. Everyone is rushing by, even those who have hours left until their flight leaves. I gues airports are that kind of a place... Everyone's going somewhere and fast. Regardless if it's necessary or not.
But not me for once... My rushing days are over for know. I've got one week of R'n'R in Sweden before we hit Central America like a hurricane on a calm summer evening... Supposedly, th Yanks hav their springbreak in March, and many go to Cancun (our second destination). Could get interesting.
Sorry for not posting pictures but lately it's been hard to find anything as good as Koh Tao to puton the blog... But I assure you I'll post som nice and/or discriminating pictures later on... Note to self. Worthless coffee at KLIA... Good beer however... Still that doesn't even nearly compensate for th instant stuff they are serving here.
Godspeed to Micke. Enjoy Bangkok buddy and send my regards to Dave.
Regards to everyone back home! I'll be back in a jiffy, or spliffy... No jiffy I think is the correct saying... Regardless. See ya'll soon.

1 Comments:

  • baby, kan du inte mellanlanda i London i en dag så man kan ge dej en kram och få se bilder?

    By Blogger Orsi, at 9:39 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home