MMMC - The Blog

2005-11-25

The continuing of the continuing

Time seems to stand still when you see the snowflakes tumble down to cover the grass with a white blanket. Just to see the blanket disappear hours later. Well, all cold on the northern front, but not cold enough to sustain the snow... This country really just keeps on giving and giving. Oh nevermind. I'm sure that before I know it, we'll have snow up to here and on that day, when I stand frozen to the bone in my winterjacket and Stetson hat, I'll curse the day I wished for more snow.
Things just seem to move on around here, not necessarily with goal or purpose. Almost like an assembly line. We do our part, other to theirs but few get to see the big picture. I long for my hardearned and welldeserved vacation but that's not going to help me. I still have got a mountain of an exam to pass, before I can do anything else. Nevertheless, I long for longer days and warmer winds.