MMMC - The Blog

2006-04-14

Back online... for now.

Back online my friends and boy have you been missing out.
Quite frankly, it is way to much to write exactly what has happened but I´ll write the highlights.
Honduras was a blast. Alot of beach, alot of relaxing, some clubbing. a swinging good time.
In Nicaragua I met up with a friend I met in Goettingen 2 years ago. Oliver. He lives in San Marcos outside of Grenada. On the island of Ometepe the highlight was when I fell off a bike and hit a rather rocky road (my poor poor camera, still working but it got a rather nasty beating).
Mainhighlight yes...
Currently I´m sitting at a Internet café in Monterverde, Costa Rica. The last country we are going to visit. It´s probably just as cold as sweden because we´re up the mountains but I´ll keep you updated friends. I´m almost home. Won´t be long so just hold on.

1 Comments:

  • När exact kommer du hem till Sverige? Jag antar att vi ses på Mias student eller nåt... Och jag väntar fortfarande på att du ska komma och hälsa på här i London.

    By Blogger Catariya Lundgren, at 1:06 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home