MMMC - The Blog

2004-08-13

Haircut and service

Yes, it's true. I decided to have that jungle I called hair cut.
I
went to a real studio this time and got a pretty good cut. My
hairdresser convinced me to by a shampoo against dandruff. So now I'm
buying beuty products… great. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try does
it? But the haircut turned out good. Ohhhh Yeah…
Went to the traffic school and studied more driving theory. The
weather was crap by the way. Rain almost all day.
I came home and there it was… A letter from the Swedish military
administration.

My time has come to do the tests to see if I'm fit
for military service… I don't know about this. Do I want to serve? Do
I have a choice? Well, if I have to do it, I might as well get an
useful placement.
At 18:30 I went over to Konrads house. Beernight with a couple of his
friends and a girl that he likes. Met Jocke again (the bartender at
Chockladfabriken) and a bunch of people whom I have never seen. It
was nice anyway. Plenty of beer and plenty of Rammstein and Pink
Floyd.
We went for a stroll in the night to see the fireworks and we stopped
to see some horses when from behind a car passed us. It just happened
to be my brother in his VW Passat. Called him up, we talked and he
had seen by the horses. "I was wondering what the hell those
hooligans were doing to those poor horses"
Well, 24:00 my mum picked me up from Konrads and I went home.
I also got an sms from Bantita… She's in S:t Petersburg with her
parents. We really had some great times in Germany. I hope she's
doing fine now.
Oh well. Thats it.