MMMC - The Blog

2004-08-11

2004-08-11

The first BLOG entry.
The day started off with a drivinglesson, 8:45 in the morning. People of Malmö, Stay off the streets!! I mean it! If not for the fact thatI'm learning to drive, then for the fact that the festival begins onfriday. Half of the center is closed down, busses take detours,shopkeepers preparing and working hard. STILL there are plenty of people, driving around in the city, creating trafficjamseverywhere,polluting the environment and worst of all and I meanreally WORST of all, annoying the crap out me and every decent tohalf decent citizen.
Well, the jams are pretty bad but not all thepeople creating the mare I guess. I'm just annoyed that I have tospend valuble time of my timelimited driving lesson in a line. Ohwell... The weather in Malmö right now: Warm, but cloudy. sure beats warm andrainy and cold and rainy. But we'll see more of that in the future, Iam sure.Moving along. I'm preparing for my driving theorytest on tuesday. Studying hard or hardly studying? Good question! Other than that, theday has been quite calm and relaxing. I finally got my old NikonCoolpix 990 to work again (it's still messed up inmany ways but I'mable to take pictures again)Speaking of nothing, remarkable how great an americancheesecaketastes. yummy yummy yummy. Well, until next time anything happens ordoesn't happen.

Cheers.
Deadlines:
Schoolstarts: 5 days
Therory test: 6 days
TOK essay draft: 15 days
EE draft: 20 days